|The Alpha Colonne is a lifting device for the
continuous height adjustment of tables, PC panels etc.
Due to the well designed anodized aluminum profile, the
column does not need any further external paneling.
The Alpha Colonne is available in two sizes: "medium",
and "Large". It can be used for loads of up to 3.000 N and a max.
travel length of 700 mm. Different speed versions of up to 18 mm/s
(1.000 N) are available.
The 24/36 V DC geared motor is run by means of an external
positioning/transformer unit (120 V AC/230V AC) or in the case of an
integrated transformer, directly supplied with 120 or 230 V AC.
• Height adjustment of tables and other equipments
• Adjusted sliding guides guarantee zero backlash even after several
years of operation.
• Assembly dimension can be adjusted by ±3 mm
• Integrated limit switches
• Self-locking even under max. load
• Takes compressive and tensile forces
• Motor integrated in the column
• Attractive design, anodized aluminum
• Smooth surface for easy cleaning
• Separate or synchronized control available